We – EPG Group the biggest worm gearbox, couplings and gears factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
|Type:||K series Helical Bevel Gear Motors|
|Color:||Blue/Grey or on request|
|Bearing:||C&U Bearing,NSK,SKF or on request|
|Seal:||SKF,CTY,CFW or on request|
Features of products
1. Highly Standard Modular Designed: The products are easily connected with and driven by different types of motors and various input power. The same type geared motor can be adapted to optioned powers of motors. It is therefore easy to realize different solution for varied requirements.
2. Ratio: Featured many closely divided ratios and wide range of them. Very big final ratios can be obtained through combined unites to reach extremely low output speeds.
3. Mounting Arrangement: No strict limitation to the mounting arrangement.
4. High Strength, Compact Dimension: Housings are made of high strength cast iron. Gears and shaft gears are finished with gas carburizing process and precise grounding to sequentially get high loading capacity of per certain volume.
5. Long Service Life: Under the condition of accurately selecting type size and the normal maintenance and use, main components (expect those easily-disabled parts) can last as long as up to more than 25,000 hours. Easily-disabled parts include lubricating oil, oil seals, and bearings.
6. Low Noise: All key components are finished by precisely machining, accurate assembly, and finally tested, and therefore, fairly low noise is reached.
7. High Efficiency: The efficiency of gear unit can reach 95%, The efficiency of worm gear unit can reach 89%.
8. Large radial loading ability.
9. Axial load ability of up to 5% of radial load.
(1) With excellent quality and Reasonable price
(2) Promise to delivery on time
(3) Safe, reliable, economical and durable
(4) Stable transmission, quiet operation
(5) High heat-radiating efficiency, high carrying ability
(6) Every product must be tested before sending
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.